Tongue Twisters For The Record Book
We’ve been having some fun around the house these days. See if these get to you too! Try to say each one at least three times fast – and ten if you can!
- A big black bear bit a big black bug and the big black bug bled black blood.
- Six thick thistlesticks
- I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch.
- Mrs. Smith’s Fish Sauce Shop
- Peggy Babcock
- To begin to toboggan, first buy a toboggan. But don’t buy too big a toboggan. Too big a toboggan is too big a toboggan to buy to begin to toboggan.
- We surely shall see the sun shine soon.
- If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
- The seething sea ceaseth and thus the seething sea sufficeth us.
And the Guinness World Record for toughest tongue twister belongs to:
- The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick.
Do you have a favorite tongue twister? Throw it in the mix!
Share your thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.