Our belief at DART is that the quality of personal attention offered by service-oriented people can go a long way in making our customers and non-customers feel rewarded. As we always say, our customer comes first.
In 2019, our “Heart of DART” mission is to provide a more focused and personalized experience that caters to our customer’s needs when riding DART bus services. We want you to know that as part of our great customer service we will always emphasize the value of the personal relationship with our customers.
If you or your company deal with people every day, here are some ways to improve your customer’s experience:
- A diverse staff of different ages and backgrounds ensures all customers feel welcome.
- Make sure your company website has easy to find contact information so customers can easily get in touch with you.
- Provide quick response times to customer comments, complaints and questions.
- Be dedicated to respectful contact with customers on the phone and in-person.
- Use empathy and kindness to truly understand the customer’s situation.
- Simply say “Thank You.” It’s a powerful way to strengthen the customer relationship.
- Ensure information is available through a variety of resources, such as printed materials, website, and through well-trained customer service personnel.
- Participate in and support your local communities.
As our world has changed, so have people’s expectations. These are just a few of the many helpful tips that can be attributed to a good customer experience.
We’re proud that DART employees make a difference in the lives of our DART customers, and we’re very excited to showcase the spirit and dedication our employees bring to the communities we serve. To learn more about the “Heart of DART” see our ad on this page or visit our website, DartFirstState.com and click on the “Heart of DART” link.